Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

It's the Litespeed


I decided to take the traditional route and take the litespeed. Here I am, all ready to go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a cross between Captain America and Willie Nelson. Bring a cape and a guitar. Along the way the locals might believe you....Bon Voyage....Jay

Anonymous said...

Wow!!
Sounds Great!!!
May the winds come from the west...
Roney & the Jerusalem Tuts

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the ride!

Anonymous said...

Way to Go, Sol... hope you're having an amazing time so far.

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration to all us couch-potatoes who will await your entries! I raise a twinkie to you!