Peter
Cindy and John
Nancy
Bill
Larry
Jim
Bill
Dot
Ken
Jim

Mike

Jon

Earl and Nancy

Marlene

Margaret

Me at a bridge over the mighty Columbia River taken by a kind bicyclist and her nephew from Ireland
George
Russel
Tim
This summer of 2008, I rode my bicycle from Seattle, Washington to Portland, Maine, for a total of 4,086 miles.
13 comments:
'Was hoping to see the picture that was taken on the bridge across the "mighty" Columbia River outside of Wenatchee, WA. My fellow biker and young Irish cousin, Gavin, who was with me that day that our paths crossed is now back in Ireland. He will be following your trek across the states with great interest. Safe Journey and...."May the wind be at your back, etc. ....and may the bugs fall softly on your helmet. SlĂ inte!
You're so right. I added the picture and thank you for your kind thoughts. Send Gavin my email MyBikeTrek@gmail.com
You've been wearing that same stupid shirt for a week....don't you ever change it??....no wonder Elaine worries about you...it's all good!
Who is anonymous that was insulting your shirt? Whoever it was didn't check in with me to see if I worry about you! I know you are fine and dandy, and having a once in a lifetime experience! Keep having good times, and meeting interesting and kind people. Love, Elaine
As I recall, he has 3 of those shirts.... so, anonymous, not to worry..he won't be smelling up the country :)
how can a shirt be stupid?...was it given an IQ test? if so, what was its score?
check out day 6 last comment
a message from tony & pauline who live in sussex england.
we are cousins of one of your group jim conboy. jim sent us details of your amazing bike ride and we check our atlas each day.
jims wife sue phoned us details of your blog and now we can't wait for each days account.
many thanks for all your news and we wish you all the very best of luck from over the pond.
Give me a break....a bear squashed your computer??!! Must be the same bear that used to eat my homework. Let's face it you just got tired of blog maintenance....except of course to make a post on a non-functional computer....it's all good.
Sorry about the computer. I have been enjoying your posts!
Maybe you should get one of those Panasonic ToughBooks. And keep it away from the food;)
PS I really like the Willie Nelson on Patriotic Acid look. I think it is especially becoming!
If you need a couple more of those shirts, let me know where to find them and i'll send them to you.
Nah...I don't think so....Willie's taller and way better lookin...it's all good
At least S-man pays his taxes and can count his wives on one hand. . .
Post a Comment