Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Rest Day - June 27 Spokane, Wa

Yesterday was a rest day in Spokane, Washington which is a nice city on the Spokane River. I spent the day relaxing, cleaning my bike and walking through parks along the river, full of bicyclists, skate boarders and families enjoying the outside. It appears to be a city that is geared toward the outside, at least during the summer months. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures within the city.


Spokane River through downtown Spokane


We stayed for 2 nights at Ganzaga University

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be sure to visit our sister school in the East...Gazoonta University specializing in the health sciences,especially weird diseases, and odd phobias...

Anonymous said...

but water balloons are permitted outside the restroom...we are a fun university....where byob has a whole different meaning..