Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Fifty Seven – August 22 to Middlebury, Vermont


The Daily Horse



Lake George in the morning



In Ticonderoga



Lake Champlain from Fort Ticonderoga



Vermont, here we come



Vermont vista


The Green Mountains in the distance. We cross them tomorrow. It will be a long day.



I have no idea what this refers to



Another FD



Middlebury College



Middlebury College



Yup, we're eating again



******** End of Day Entry ********

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Man!

You really are going to do it! I'm impressed...

Russ Craig

You know, every time I see rider on the road, I STILL check to see if it might be "one of ours"
Keep on pumpin'

Anonymous said...

Well, by now you are finished. You can finally come out of the basement. Your fingers must be tired from all those cut/pastes in Photoshop. There will be a full investigation when Congress returns. You may have fooled many people, but we know the real truth now don't we?

Yours truly,
Anonymous Conspiracy Theorist(ACT)