Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Forty Three – August 7 to Alma, Michigan


The Daily Horse – pulling an Amish convertible


A beautiful horse on a beautiful day


my campsite in the audio visual room


Llama at the Newaygo County Fair


Alpaca at the fair


Cody and Menna – he was waiting to show her


Prepared at yesterday’s Moo School


Which way?


A stop along the way


Red Kidney Beans


A bit fuzzy


Sunflowers


Sugar Beet


A beautiful day


it was


Home for the night


Maybe I should get this seat ?


Jim and Susan


That’s why we got to eat in the executive dining rooms


with doilies


The gang with Jim in the center. He's a trustee at Alma College

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I zoomed in on the diagram in the Moo School. Amongst other things learned is the cow has 4 stomachs.....who knew?...City Guy...I'm sure there's a joke in there somewhere(on the 4 stomachs)

Great pix again... I think you should do Europe next to round out my education, and it's much cheaper for me.

Anonymous said...

At first I thought the Llama was your rommate...City Guy