The Daily Horse - That's Kate and she's for sale
She likes grass and is happy to let me pick it. Bending down can be sooo tedious.
I think Peter is buying her.
By the way Peter joined us and is riding to Niagra falls with us. I have yet to add him to the cast of characters.
Michigan black squirrel – they were all over on the side of the road during the ride – hard to photograph from a bicycle
Jim at a late breakfast break. He’s so happy to be back on the bike. And he didn’t forget his wallet at the Swedish pancake house!
The Hart Montague rail-to-trail trail
The trail is beautiful
Mike on the bike trail - I'm getting better taking pictures while riding. We were riding near each other.
A couple, off for a day ride on the trail, on their recumbent tandem. They rode over 10,000 miles on their previous tandem. Now that is closeness. They must really like each other.
Here’s the school
Me and a model student
and some more
Home for the night
This is Freemont, Michigan, home to Gerber.
7 comments:
Graduates of the Moo School go on to do graduate work at (drum roll, please)...The Moo School for Social Research (groan)... there's got to be a joke about the valedictorian.
That was very corny, but what the hay...in the Midwest there is plenty of corn and hay as we saw in your pix.
The valedictorian's speech bored all the other graduating cows. It was all about milk, butter, and cheese....boring
Boy, that tandem bike looks silly........oh, that's right, you have one in your garage....it's all good.
Dear Solomon,
I just talked to Jim on my cell phone today and he told me about a printing museum in Winona I shouldn't miss and all the cracked rims. I miss everyone so much. I've been riding my bike here in Vermont but my heart just isn't in it. I miss the banter and the comaraderie. My deepest regards to everyone. Ride safe and well.
Dot
Solomon,
I talked to Jim today on my cell phone and he told me about all the cracked rim problems and a printing museum in Winona that I shouldn't miss when I return. I was thrilled to see at least some Hebrew writing on a wall somewhere on this trip! I miss all of you so very much. I've been riding here in Vermont but it's taken a while to get my heart into it. I miss the banter and the comaraderie and especially some good N.Y. humor. My deepest regards to all. I can't wait to see you all in Vermont/N.H. Ride safe and well. Love Dot
We miss you too, Dot.
You understood my NYisms like no one else. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Vermont.
Post a Comment