Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Sixty – Last Day – August 25 to Portland, Maine


The Daily Horse



Maine



We dip our bike wheels into the Atlantic to mark the end of the ride



Four Thousand and Eighty Six (and a half, but who's counting) miles



Marlene's daughter sent a cake



We ate it all up - It's time to stop eating like we're burning 4000 calories a day



Roobie - a new puppy awaits me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now does the "No Wet Bikes" sign make sense??......CONGRATULATIONS!!...it's all good!!

PS. We all knew the answer to your "favorite Presidental statue" question but we didn't want to hurt your feelings while you still had so many miles to go....it's still all good!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so I realize it has been quite a while, but ADORABLE puppy... I somehow missed his picture before.