Gary Jewells Chain Saw Artist
Dean and daughter Caitlin on a 2 week journey, riding from Seattle to Whitefish to visit her friends. I bumped into them a few times in the past 2 days. Dean is dragging a bike trailer! I'm glad we have a truck carrying our bags.
Imbibing in Whitefish
Logan's Pass, across the continental divide, open just in time. We cross it the day after tomorrow

For Sale By Sotherby's - Whitefish is one of the "in" parts of Montana, though I didn't see any movie stars. It's in a beautiful part of Montana and the cross roads of many outdoor expeditions including the "great divide" off-road bike trail from Canada to Mexico. hmmmm...
Whitefish
4 comments:
Glad to see you up and blogging again and glad to see that you made it that last 10 miles. Good luck to you all, and have a great riding day tomorrow.
Cathy in Waterville
Is that where Whitefish salad comes from...glad to see the source...what about sable, etc?
How where the Bagels with the Whitefish, did they know what a smear was?
Cathy, would you send me a picture of you and Bruce so I can add it to the blog?
MyBikeTrek@gmail.com
thanks
Post a Comment