Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Thirty Four - July 28 to Waterville, Minnesota


The Daily Horse


He's camera shy


Vista


Soy bean fields. Some errant corn from last year's planting poking through. Crops are rotated all the time.


Lots of trees, finally.


Trail


Trail


Trail rest stop


The group that prepared dinner


My crash pad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally...some new material I can work with..And what song were the "Singing Hills" singing, and did you have to ask them to lower their voices?

Anonymous said...

Lot of tofu in them thar soybean fields..I'm smackin' my lips ....anonymous vegan

Anonymous said...

If you zoom in on the "camera shy horse", you can see he's looking at the camera..these horses are really hams.

Anonymous said...

Ask if the Singing Hills ever hum.....and is it always the same tune

kitkat9 said...

When I saw Waterville! I became suspicious, especially since I live in Waterville WA. Haven't been on your website about a week. You all have made some distance. Good luck.
Cathy at the Bakery