The is a major transition from Glacier's mountains, streams, waterfalls, trees and greenery to flat, wide open high plains.
Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?
I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201
the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb
Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?
I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201
the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb
Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html
2 comments:
I'd frame the top picture. You're sending back some first rate pictures, with the top notch narrative...maybe you have a new career as photo jounalist/writer for National Geographic ......
btw Are those the actual horses from the proverbial phrase "even wild horses couldn't get me to do something?" and if so, did you get their autographs/hoof prints...Do you realize what that would go for on Ebay.....quick,go back....Jay
Did the horses sign a release?
Post a Comment