Today's ride took us to Wall, South Dakota, whose claim to fame is Wall drug, a large tourist trap. I didn't bother with pictures of it. The ride was along the frontage road and then on the shoulder of the interstate - like riding on the shoulder of the New York State Thruway!

Terrain

The Daily Horse - her name is Lady

World's smallest bike bar

The long boring road - and I had a head wind

The tree didn't make it

Tim, our new support driver. Has a great sense of humor and has easily integrated himself into the group. Welcome, Tim!
5 comments:
Note the horse with the white stripe again...you put it on a diet this time, didn't you?...and you thought you'd sneak it by me, but noooo....I rest my case...ACT(Anon Conspiracy Theorist)...p.s. rumors are you were sited in your home town,last night...couldn't stay in the basement for 2 months, huh?...too many cut/pastes get to you?
additionally, How do you live with yourself??..."attempting" to deceive the fine people reading this blog....it's time to come clean, buddy!!... ACT.
it's 90% good and the other half is better(Yogi Berra paraphrased, thanks Yogi)
Who is that naked-faced stranger posing as you, and what did you do with my brother-in-law?
Aha, even your sister-in-law suspects that something's fishy here. We will get to the bottom of this yet....ACT
And I always thought Wall Drug was famous for having more pbbpm (promotinal billboards per mile) than any other store in the world.
Post a Comment