Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Thirty Three - July 27 to New Ulm, Minnesota

I had a long rain delay in middle of today's ride. It started raining just as I was passing a convenience store, where I ended up spending two hours eating pizza, cracker jacks and assorted other junk waiting out the thunder storms. Then I continued on to New Ulm which is a very neat, and prosperous looking, german city with a glockenspiel.





The Daily Horse


Another view


Endless fields of corn


Soybean field


Museum in New Ulm


Downtown New Ulm and old buildings


Where we are staying and our support vehicles


The glockenspiel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Again with the white striped horse...ACT....can't you do better with Photoshop?...Al from the Wrinkle thinks he saw you 2 days ago...mmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Make sure you count every lake....there's a rumor that there are only 9,999 lakes....

Anonymous said...

We agree with the previous comment...Bean Counter Society of America...known as BCSA..sometimes we leave out the 'C"

Anonymous said...

Fourteen pounds gone??
And you ate everything in sight??
Including junk food every day??
You have a wonderful new diet!
Love,
Your jealous sister-in-law in the holy city