This is coal country, like Newcastle in England and also home to a refinery. I know we need them but the air is pungent.
Looks like an open pit coal mine to me
Coal train from an overpass
Horses again
Black Angus
"Take my picture too"
"Whacha looking at, buddy"
Group at a playground
What we are riding through
Velma at the Senior Center where we are crashing tonight
The shirt says “You can’t turn back the clock, But you can wind it up again”
They are all so wonderful here!
No beard
10 comments:
Did some research on "Mud Bog Racing" for you. Actually you are heading into the heart of the Northern action (Dakotas and Wisconsin)....they are a bit on the defensive however....a recent publicity note stated "...all the fun and excitement of the Redneck Games without the drunken nudity...". I guess you should have taken the Southern route. You should have kept the beard and dumped the shirt...it's all good!
I think those horses are the same ones I saw before. There is a theory floating around on the net that you're really at home and using Photoshop to create all this. We are getting photography experts in to get to the bottom of this. They haven't worked since the fake moon landing. They will be measuring shadows cast, etc We'll get to the bottom of this yet....signed- an anonymous conspiracy theorist.
Hey theorist....there may be a conspiracy but I assure you he is not at home. I've been over at his house every night for the past week comforting Elaine in her loneliness and we haven't heard him once.....it's all good!
Who's been over every night comforting me? Didn't notice. The results of the debearding look good! Hope you are cooler and happier...
Notice that Elaine had no comment on the theory mmmmmm ? thereby stoking the fire...mmmmm...btw , Elaine, I think you have created a new word-"debeard"...patent it....can you conjugate that please.......
Yours truly,
ACT(Anonymous Conspiracy Theorist).........it's all bad :)
Oops, you are right...no "debeard", I should have said "unbeard?" or "mustachioed"? E
Elaine, I found it in a Spanish dictionary..and when we all do it, it's nosotros debeardamos......it's 57.2 % good, 30% fair to middlin, 7.8% pretty good , 5% good... :) as always...I am.....ACT
Statistics above are off...It's
57.2% good
7.8% pretty good
30 % fair to middlin'
5% bad
How about demustache?
de mustache is there...de beard is not...deese are the facts ..I think Elaine should patent "debeard"..hey if Pat Riley can patent "3-peat" , why not debeard ?
Post a Comment