Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Thirty Two – July 26 to Tracy, Minnesota


The Daily Horse – a little far, I know.


Done with South Dakota and it’s winds, thank you very much


Jim and his new bike – that’s it, no catching him from now on.


and most of the gang. We rode as a group today.


the blade of a windmill


We stopped at a Danish festival in Tyler, MN


Larry converts to Danish


Aebleskivers are a Danish pancake


These women knew how to cook them


Not bad for a beginner


Kids at the Danish Festival


I go for a refreshing dip in a lake somewhere in MN. These girls didn’t want me to drown so they lent me a tube.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

On second thought....please put the stupid shirt back on......oh, and seeing you with those young girls, did you remember to register when you crossed the State Line....it's all good!!

Anonymous said...

Business idea...let's open a IHOA...
International House of Aebleskivers..... and watch out how/where you pronounce IHOA.......

it's somewhat good; on the other hand it's somewhat bad...(not the IHOA, that's all good)

Anonymous said...

There's the white striped horse again....I would have thought by now with Photoshop, you'd have covered your tracks..mmmmm.....the conspiracy lives..... ACT

Unknown said...

Your fans comments are almost as entertaining as your blog. Nice to see Larry dancing with another woman. I can see that even after 5 weeks on a bike, his technique has not changed.

Anonymous said...

aebleskiver...ymmmmm...
had them in high school on a trip to Denmark!!! Anyone losing weight yet?
Jim's new bike is awesome. You won't be able to keep up with him! What happened to the old one? Did you throw it off a cliff? The terrain must be definitely improving.

Anonymous said...

What kind of Danish Festival is this? I don't see one person eating a danish..I would have thought I'd see at least a prune danish....Emily Latella

Anonymous said...

Hey, first comment, I am not stupid...The Shirt