Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Twenty Two - July 14 to Buffalo, Wyoming

It was a short ride today, just 39 miles, to keep the following days from being really long. We're at the mercy of good places to stop.


Horses


Nice place to live


The neighbors are not close


There they are


The deer just disappeared in the brush


More Horses


A very nice library. I hang out in all the libraries


Our hosts


Statues marking the cattle wars. This is a small rancher branding a calf


"Uh Oh" Here comes the big rancher

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw 2 houses. Out there that's a development....Jay

sdw said...

Urban sprawl