Days ridden: 60
Rest Days: 6
Miles traveled so far: 4,086
Hills climbed: too many
Altitude gain: ?

I entered the stops of my route in Microsoft's map.live.com:
http://maps.live.com/?v=2&encType=1&cid=3A01ED3CB8400EC5%21201

the same in maps.google.com
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF&msa=0&msid=103003659586247200591.00044cf9f55d6faada5bb

Click here for the cast of characters
http://mybiketrek.blogspot.com/2008/06/cast-of-characters-not-yet-complete.html

Riding Day Twenty One - July 13 to Sheridan, Wyoming

Another 90 mile day. I left Montana after 63 miles and hit Wyoming. It was not a hard ride. It was 46 degrees when I started at 6 AM and 91 in the afternoon. That's why I start so early.



Speedsters on the left, lawyers on the right. This way, or that way?


Art along the way


Riding a bear


In an iron teepee


Horses - "wait for me"


This is what it's like, down and then up


Done with Montana, finally


Looking back into Montana. The Wyoming roadway is red


Wyoming is beautiful


I have no idea


One brave horse, the rest are shy


Wyoming


Sheridan, we missed the rodeo by one day


Sheridan has artwork on many corners


more


more


more


and much more, but this is enough for here


Don King's Western Museum

No comments: